Ovenable, Microwaveable, HPP, & MAP Film Solutions
Ovenable & Microwaveable Films*:
Pathway Film Solutions provides a broad line of ovenable/microwaveable films for your packaging project. We offer both in stock, small quantity rolls, as well as custom slit rolls to fit your project needs. All film is made and manufactured in the USA.
PSLF Dual Ovenable Films:
- Aggressive / Tough / Secure microwaveable / ovenable film
- Great film for developing your mail order business and Meals on Wheels.
- From tamper evident to peel-able films
- Film gauges available from .5 mil to 2.5 mil
- Market your product with printed film – from color registered print to random repeat logo print
Perforated Film Options:
- Customized perforation patterns to enhance crisping, browning, and steam release.
- Contact a sales representative to discuss your project to determine the best solution for your needs.
Dual Ovenable Cooking Bags:
- Heat Sealable
- Stock Sizes Available
- Custom Sizes Welcome
- All Cooking Bags are Vented
- Micro-Perforation Option
- Allows Steam to Vent Evenly
- Assists in Crisping
Modified Atmosphere Packaging (MAP) Films:
- Modified Atmosphere Packaging is a way of extending the shelf life of fresh food products.
- MAP substitutes atmospheric air inside the package with a protective gas mix.
- The gas in the packages helps ensure that the product will stay fresh for as long as possible.
High Pressure Pasteurization (HPP) Films:
- High Pressure Pasteurization is the cutting-edge technology that kills pathogenic bacteria in ready-to-eat food through a high-pressure process.
- HPP meets consumer demand for safe, fresh food without compromising the integrity of the product.
*The end-use properties of our ovenable/microwaveable film options are tray material and equipment specific. Our ovenable/microwaveable films are designed to operate on all the heat-sealing equipment listed on our website.